Of course we can.

Rose the Riveter
The We Can Do It Poster it's a bit annoying.
As annoying as the Keep Calm and la la la one. That one I won't even dare to post.
It's not that I don't like the poster itself and the story behind it...(the Rose the Riveter one, not the Keep Calm, that one I really hate, especially the versions that involve muffins and macaroons ) *cryes*
Anyway, I kept seeing it everywere, on every single fashion, decor, recipe blog.
This was probably 3 years ago, mind you....
And there it was...It was not even on purpose I did it.
I keep seeing that image everywere, even when I closed my eyes
and then all of a sudden there it was. On my desk, made by me.
Girly and annoying.
Bah.
If you find it as annoyng as I do, sooo annoying you wan't to have it,
it's for sale here.

No comments:
Post a Comment